- Five 3½ inch x 3½ inch wooden cubes
- Black and white indoor/outdoor paint
- ¾ inch Spouncers™ (circle foam brushes or dabbers)
- Clear spray sealer
- Aluminum bucket
- Start by gathering all of your supplies. Check a hobby or art supplies store for wooden cubes that can serve as dice.
- Paint your cubes with the white paint. Allow to dry.
- Using the Spouncers, paint black dots on each side of the cube to make the pips. Make sure your sides are numbered from one through six.
- Once the paint dries, spray your cubes with the clear spray sealer.
- Place your cubes in the bucket until you are ready to play, following the standard rules of Yahtzee®.
- Use our free printable scorecard to keep score throughout the game.
Everyone’s favorite game of chance gets supersized in this exciting backyard version! All you need are a few simple materials and you’ll be having fun in no time! – See more at: http://americanlifestylemag.com/giant-yahtzee/#sthash.O0dL0dTO.dpuf
Download your printable score card! Click here!