Celebrate our nation’s independence with Seafair! We host a day full of fun at Gas Works Park and Lake Union Park, which boast the best views of our fireworks show over Lake Union. Both locations include FREE general admission to the public as well as reserved seating available for purchase, guaranteeing fantastic views of the fireworks.
Throughout both parks, guests can dine with our food vendors, peruse exhibit booths and listen to live entertainment from the Gas Works Park main stage. For those 21 and over, you can quench your thirst in our beer and beverage gardens while relaxing in the summer sun. Everyone is invited to participate in our All-American Games in Gas Works Park, featuring pie-eating contests, sack races and more!
Voted as one of the nation’s best fireworks shows by USA Today and Business Insider, the fireworks start at 10:20 p.m. and last approximately 20 minutes. The show features nearly 8,500 pounds of fireworks with fantastic displays fully choreographed to the Seafair Summer 4th musical score.
Attendees at Gas Works Park can spend the day listening to live, local music at the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance Main Stage including:
- Pickwick: Seattle born indie rock band featuring smooth rock with a mix of rhythm and blues
- Smokey Brights: Modern rock and roll never sounded this fresh
- ParisAlexa: 18-year-old singer-songwriter’s playful doo-wop pop features complex vocal arrangements influenced by Motown and old-school soul
- Brotha’ Groove: Funk/jazz-fusion band known for their sophisticated sound and infectious energy – from Parliament to Bruno Mars
- Free seating is available throughout sections of Gas Works Park and Lake Union Park and is first-come, first-served. No ticket is required.
- Seafair Club – $20
- Try out our brand-new space, the Seafair Club, which allows you to put down a blanket and stretch out. No need to stand in line when the gates open; purchasing a ticket in advance guarantees you a spot inside!
- Includes access to a private cash bar with premium liquor
- Gas Works Park East – $40
- Reserved single seat within Seafair Club section
- Gas Works Park West – $60
- Reserved single seat with the best view of fireworks
- Lake Union Park – $60
- Reserved single seat with a premier view of fireworks
THIS INFO FROM: http://www.seafair.com/events/2017/seafair-summer-4th