Want to live in Wedgwood? Better move quick to this 1950’s charmer!
Mid-century brick classic in one of Seattle’s most coveted neighborhoods… Wedgwood! Room for all with three separate living areas… rare family room off kitchen, huge living room and an oversized rec room with cozy wood-burning fireplaces. Incredibly maintained with original features intact including original hardwood floors, built-ins and vintage tile. Quiet, friendly neighborhood yet close to all the restaurants, coffee shops, parks, and groceries! And Wedgwood Swim Club is only four blocks away! Quick hop to UW, University Village, Children’s Hospital and downtown!
- Offered at $585,000
- Built: 1954
- 1,640 Square feet
- 3 Bedrooms / 1.75 Baths
- Rasperries and Apples in the backyard
- Covered back deck is perfect to relax on in the afternoon.
Basement storage area
- Wood Burning Fireplaces both upstairs and downstairs
Walking distance to the Middle School just 2 blocks away!
Just minutes to the Dahl Playfield!
- Walk Score of 80 and Bike Score of 76 “Very Bikeable!”
- Address: Seattle, Washington
- Price: $585,000
Wedgwood Elementary Eckstein Middle School Roosevelt High School Info from GreatSchools.org