Mariner’s Cove Multi-Level View Home
2123 Stoney Beach Lane
Come enjoy island living and yet be close to everything you need! Far enough away from big cities, Whidbey Island has so much to offer and this home can be your oasis whether full-time or part-time. Endless water and mountain views so sip a cup of coffee on one of the decks and watch the boats and weather systems sweep by! With 3 bedrooms, 1 full bath and 2 3/4 baths you can invite the crowd…there’s room for everyone! Fully-fenced to keep yard will give you peace of mind! Large fruit tree orchard…imagine the possibilities for canning! Mariner’s Cove has a private beach for daily walks or to go clamming for dinner! There is also a boat launch, tennis court and basketball court. Add in fabulous neighbors and it’s a lifestyle most can only wish for!
All the details about this Mariner’s Cove home
- Built: 1984
- Taxes: $2,704 (2016)
- 1,802 Square Feet
- 3 Bedrooms | 2.5 Bathrooms
- Vaulted ceilings in living space
- Gated and fully fenced yard
- Fruit Trees in the orchard
- Access to boat ramp, tennis court, basketball court, beach access!
- 2-car garage
- Decks to enjoy the view on every level of the home
- Wood Burning Fireplace to stay warm during the winter!
- Only 15 minutes to downtown Oak Harbor!
- Address: Oak Harbor, Washington